Applying by post – To apply by post, send all documents to:
Fiji High Commission
34 Hyde Park Gate
London SW7 5DN
Applying in person – Appointments
To apply in person, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call during visa hours 0930hrs to 1230hrs Monday to Friday to book.
28.0 Visa Definition
(a) Visa is a pre entry authority issued to a non-citizen passport holder from non visa exempted countries that authorizes the passport-holder to enter Fiji for a specific purpose and for a particular time period. Authority is under Section 7 (1) (a) of the Immigration Act 2003.
- A Completed Visa application Form. Incomplete forms may cause delays in issuance of applicant's visa;
- Two (2) recent coloured passport size photographs, only one (1) to be notarised;
- A valid passport at least 6 months validity;
- A Fiji citizen, friends, relatives, Fiji based company/organization [local sponsor] is sponsoring the applicant for the duration of the period applied for, a letter from the local sponsor to indicate the undertaking OR
- Hotel Booking Reservation whilst in Fiji.
- Proof of Funds in the form of recent original bank statement;
- A copy of the proposed travel itinerary to and from Fiji (do not purchase air tickets, etc., prior to visa approval);
- If the applicant is travelling on to a third country from Fiji, a copy of the approved visa to the next country of destination after Fiji.
- Police Clearance Report or Certificate of Good Conduct from the local police station;
- (i) The requisite non- refundable fee (£47.00 for single entry, £82.00 for multiple entry) made payable to the Fiji High Commission London in the form of Postal Money Order or Bankers Draft. For bank transfers please contact the office during visa hours only (Mon - Fri) 0930hrs - 1230hrs.
(ii) Apply within one 1 to 3 months of travel
- We will return your passports by special delivery in domestic (UK)areas or Airsure signed recorded delivery to 30 countries worldwide (click here) which can take 2 to 6 days. Alternatively send a self addressed pre-paid courier envelope & consignment note (TNT/DHL/FEDEX, etc)in ensuring a safe and fast return of passport.
- Any documents which are not in English must be accompanied by a reliable English translation.
- Completed applications are to be sent to the: Visa Section, Fiji High Commission London, 34 Hyde Park Gate, London SW7 5DN, United Kingdom.
>> Download Application form for a Visitor Visa for Fiji